Sassafras Whistle Cases

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
joey_schu
antispam: No

Sassafras Whistle Cases

Post by joey_schu »

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone has recently heard from or ordered a whistle case from Sassafras.

http://www.angelfire.com/mo/sassafrassg ... /main.html

Cases look great. I'd like to commission one but it looks like the website is a bit outdated. My email to the address listed there returned with an error note.

Wondering if anyone here has some more recent info...

Thanks!
Joey
Mr.Gumby
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Sassafras Whistle Cases

Post by Mr.Gumby »

The maker of those used to post here as anniemcu. I don't think she's been active here for well over five years. You probably shouldn't have too high expectations about them still being available but you never know.
My brain hurts

Steve Bliven

Post by Steve Bliven »

As Gumby says, the most recent posting related to the sewing shop was about 5 years ago (when anniemcu was going to restart her sewing). She's dropped in a couple of times since then to say hello, most recently in early 2014. You might try a PM to see if that reaches her, but don't think you should get your hopes too high.

Best wishes.

Steve
Live your life so that, if it was a book, Florida would ban it.
ytliek
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by ytliek »

There may be a market for another whistle case maker. Hmm... I don't know how to sew though. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates and have a nice day to those individuals that don't. :)
benhall.1
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Post by benhall.1 »

Mr.Gumby wrote:The maker of those used to post here as anniemcu. I don't think she's been active here for well over five years. You probably shouldn't have too high expectations about them still being available but you never know.
Last post was two and a half years ago. Here's she is:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2670