CP - Jubilee Low-D returning

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Daniel_Bingamon
antispam: No

CP - Jubilee Low-D returning

Post by Daniel_Bingamon »

After a break for the summer, I'm getting things back in gear with new and renewed items.

I'm setting up a new site based on Zencart and first new item to go on there is the 3LD Series whistles. This is the fourth major design revision of the $25 Low-D practice whistle. I've reached a point where the 3D made items are much more consistent then my own handmade work

The mouthpiece is made on a 3D printer, ABS with acetone vapor smoothing (for those of you interested in details).
The body is SDR-21 3/4" PVC tubing with same hole patterns as the previous whistle.

The Low-D will remain at $25 (3D printing has helped keep this price down)

Variants of this are: (Other sizes than Low-D will be slightly higher in price)
3LD-B - Low-B
3LD-C - Low-C
3LD-CS - Low-C#
3LD-D - Low-D
3LD-EB - Low-Eb
3LD-E - Low-E

I haven't tested the tonebodies for down to Low-A yet, so that is up in the air at the moment.

There will be other series for alto and soprano ranges. The bass whistles are also getting 3D technology, but the release date will be a bit later but the new keys are really nice looking.

The shopping carts on the original site have not been restored yet, only a few entries on the new site.
So, please check back in a few weeks.

Email - YouTube - Ebay - Website $28 Low-D