CP: September 2016

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Mitch
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

CP: September 2016

Post by Mitch »

I have 2 very nice whistles on offer. Probably the best I have ever made.

I will probably withdraw them for a while.
But for people here, If you are able to claim either of these, I can offer them express postage-free.

There is a cancelled build in gidgee and a cocobolo build I did because the wood looked good.

I will withdraw them tonight, and only C&F members can claim them.

As my dedication to this community I can offer them with express postage free.
(Please inquire if interested - they will be gone from global offer in a few hours)

I do not like for the whistles to stand un-played for long because they need to be played to obtain their maximum expression.

If unsold, I will keep them for my own kit.
All the best!

mitch
http://www.ozwhistles.com
rge3
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I purchased my first whistle, an early Susato, one piece with a wooden fipple, direct from a Kelischek booth at a Renaissance Fair in Black Mtn. NC in the late 70's/early 80's. The tuning was interesting, but it got me started. I've been annoying the public, and the private, ever since. Having had some repair work done on arthritic joints in my thumbs I'm reclaiming the whistle as part of my therapy, as well as an old source of joy.

Re: CP: September 2016

Post by rge3 »

Just saw your post and placed an order through your website for the d whistle.
It looks beautiful.
rge3