anyone played one of these?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Drunken piper

Re: anyone played one of these?

Post by Drunken piper »

dyersituations wrote:Beautiful whistles. I'm also curious to know more about how the designs in the metal are created.
I took some historycal drawings, redraw them in vector format and then my cnc with 4-axis engraved it on whistles body. If you'll look at workshop gallery on facebook, there some pictures of process)
Cayden
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play high and low whistle with Traditional Irish Music being my focus of interest. I love Irish music and consider it as a direct connection to my Irish heritage. I enjoy participation in whistle tours, chatting with other players, and learning much from the many talented folks that frequent C & F.

Post by Cayden »

Drunken piper wrote:
dyersituations wrote:Beautiful whistles. I'm also curious to know more about how the designs in the metal are created.
I took some historycal drawings, redraw them in vector format and then my cnc with 4-axis engraved it on whistles body. If you'll look at workshop gallery on facebook, there some pictures of process)

Beautiful! :thumbsup:

Cayden
"TEAM TRAD" Pro Staff
Official Life Member of DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY
"Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, and Andrea Corr, each a Whistle Goddess in her own right"!
dyersituations
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by dyersituations »

Drunken piper wrote:I took some historycal drawings, redraw them in vector format and then my cnc with 4-axis engraved it on whistles body. If you'll look at workshop gallery on facebook, there some pictures of process)
Awesome process with beautiful results! CNC machines are intriguing tools. Thanks for the info.
Life is good.