Goldie Low D Tunable for Sale - SOLD

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
timthefluter
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Goldie Low D Tunable for Sale - SOLD

Post by timthefluter »

I'm selling my Goldie Low D to make room for a new flute. I bought it new in 2011 and have looked after it well. It's a medium blowing instrument which has a lovely sweet tone and a quality of workmanship not found on earlier models. I can email pictures if you're interested. Comes with the Goldie padded case which is also in excellent nick. £100 including post and packing. Willing to ship to UK and Ireland.
Last edited by timthefluter on Tue May 26, 2015 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Byll
Tell us something.: Long ago, I was told that I faked iTrad whistle work very well. I took that comment to heart. 20 years of private lessons - and many, many hours of rehearsal later - I certainly hope I have improved...

Re: Goldie Low D Tunable for Sale

Post by Byll »

tim: I wish you the best in your sale, and thank you for making your instrument available here, instead of 'on the bay…' I do find one of your statements a bit confusing. Will you please discuss the parameters concerning Colin's workmanship on 'earlier' models, that this 2011 Goldie Low D surpasses… I have never personally found Goldie Overtons - or any newer model of Colin's - to differ in workmanship. All I have played have been excellent.

The best to you.
Byll
timthefluter

Post by timthefluter »

Thanks Byll.
Perhaps that was rash. I didn't mean to imply that workmanship was questionable on earlier models. I have an original Overton which plays beautifully, but feels a little less smooth to the touch than the Goldie and isn't tuneable. I just find that out of the 2 whistles the Goldie is easier to handle, is less of a stretch and has smoother holes than the Overton.

Tim
timthefluter

Post by timthefluter »

Now sold.

Thanks for the interest.

Tim