I know I've said Hello Before...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
OnlyAnEgg
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

I know I've said Hello Before...

Post by OnlyAnEgg »

...but, hello again :)

I haven't posted for a while cause of 17 other things needing my attention. I wanted to share something that happened today, though, as I sat in a nearby arboretum practicing several tunes on me Clarke.

I've been in the habit of finding secluded places in this tended massive tree garden; but, today, it looked like rain. I planted myself close to the parking are, yet still in the old forest...near a cabin, actually. I was playing Banish Misfortune and, around the corner of the cabin, came three young adults. 2 gents and a young lass. I assume some combination was a marriage of sorts as one young man carried a wee girl in his arms.

The gent carrying the girl said, 'We heard the flute and thought the forest was enchanted.' The little girl, maybe 2 years old, simply stared at me. I complimented her bonnet and started to play again when they brought out a camera and asked if they could take a picture. I was flattered and said yes.

As they were leaving, I just began to play another tune when the little one said 'Bye'.

It made me feel all gooey and enchanted inside
Helloooooo, Chieftans!

Helloooooo, Brak!