email address for John Sindt?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Adrian W.

email address for John Sindt?

Post by Adrian W. »

Hi;

I have had four emails from two email accounts bounce back when trying to contact John over the last week or so....I'm trying to change an order I placed in December, had no problems with email at that time, but no luck now. I was using sindtwhistle(at)aol(dot)com so if anyone knows if there has been a change or something, could you please let me know? Thanks very much.

Adrian
Last edited by Adrian W. on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Lars Larry Mór Mott
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Re: email address for John Sindt?

Post by Lars Larry Mór Mott »

That's the address i used in june ordering from John (btw you shouldn't type out mail addresses for the god damned bots to pick up.. If you do, use 'name(at)domain(dot)whatever')
Hope you get hold of him, now you got me worried too :P
the artist formerly known as Mr_Blackwood
ecohawk
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by ecohawk »

I've ordered and received replies and whistles from John as recently as August 2 at the address you specified.

Probably on vacation and email backed up. Poor guy is constantly busy. That's what happens when you're good.

good luck,
ecohawk
"Never get one of those cheap tin whistles. It leads to much harder drugs like pipes and flutes." - anon
kkrell
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

Take a look at the bounced messages for more detailed info as to the reason your email was returned. AOL is well-known for blacklisting mail hosts that might share a machine that's had any messages marked as SPAM to its members.
MTGuru
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by MTGuru »

kkrell wrote:AOL is well-known for blacklisting mail hosts
Or, in fact, entire sub-nets. Other major ISPs (e.g. Road Runner) do the same. Sometimes they'll provide a black list or query facility that you can check. And the bounce-back will usually indicate if it's a block or something like "mailbox full".
Vivat diabolus in musica! MTGuru's (old) GG Clips / Blackbird Clips

Joel Barish: Is there any risk of brain damage?
Dr. Mierzwiak: Well, technically speaking, the procedure is brain damage.
Adrian W.

Post by Adrian W. »

Sorry, forgot about bots; edited message.

I tried my gmail address after the first couple of bounces, but the first email address was fine in December when I placed the order. Didn't get a full mailbox message; there was stuff in there about firewall and spam, and at the end a note that the server refused mail service.

If anyone is in contact, maybe you could mention that I would like to get ahold of John; placed the order around Dec. 16 ,'maybe he can get an email out to me. Would be much appreciated. And thank you for the replies.

Adrian
Adrian W.

Post by Adrian W. »

Hey everyone, just got an email from John and I'm sorted, so thanks again.

Adrian